McFee Financial Group
Job Title: Paraplanner/Client Service Specialist
We are a financial company looking for a Client Service Specialist and Paraplanner position. We are looking for a client service-oriented team player who is a detail oriented professional with proven organizational skills, able to manage time efficiently and can prioritize outstanding client promises. This vital support role will enhance the client experience by servicing clients and providing operational and administrative support to our team in their daily business practices.
An important characteristic for this professional is a warm and friendly reception combined with a working knowledge of where to source solutions. With limited supervision this person acts as the first point of contact for existing and potential clients.
This professional will help with the following items:
- Building relationships with our clients and providing excellent client service
- Coordinating schedules and appointments
- Dictates notes and enters them into CRM
- Fulfill client transactional information and service needs
- Enters data into systems which includes account maintenance, disbursements, etc.
- Processes new accounts and paperwork in a timely manner
- Handles outgoing client mail, incoming mail & imaging client paperwork
- Adheres to compliance/risk procedures and exhibits detailed attention to disclosure policies
- Monitors phone calls, schedule call backs
- Monitors emails
Knowledge and Skills:
- 5+ years of related financial industrial experience preferred, but not required.
- Industry licenses are not required but helpful
- Professionally focused to help grow the firm
- Strong Focus on getting the details correct
- Ability to handle the pressure of a high quantity of sensitive tasks
- Proven written and verbal skills that instill confidence from the team and our clients.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Office, PowerPoint
Base salary and bonuses based on experience and licensure.
Please send us your resume with an explanation on why you would be a good addition to our Team as well as salary requirements to email@example.com.
*Background check and fingerprinting necessary